Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Happy October!

Ok... it officially feels like Fall to me now. October is a month of raking leaves, cooler temperatures, Fall colours... and of course, Hallowe'en!! We tried our daughter's costume on her today... it's a little big, but SOOOO cute!! She's going to be a caterpillar and our son is a pumpkin. It's not until the end of the month and I'm already looking forward to the photo op! Anyway... I guess we'll see how much it influences my painting ideas this month. Lots of inspiration!

Tonight I kept with my emoticon/cartoon thing and painted "Muse". I suppose a more appropriate title would be "musing" since I think the critter looks like he's thinking or daydreaming. But... I decided Muse was more open to interpretation. I'd love to find some stress balls that look like these guys. I have been keeping my eye out for them in stores (I have weak wrists) and have found lots of cute ones online. I think it would be fun to create some stress balls. Oh, it would be fun to create a good many things... but who has the time? Maybe that'll be next  year's project! That, and finding a job. :)

Anyway... as always, it's late and I'm tired. January first is going to feel so strange. No painting? Whatever will I do with myself? Oh yeah... study. ;) And celebrate (hopefully) the successful completion of this project! So... enjoy the rest of the weekend in or out of the rain... and share some happy with someone. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog