Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Blerg

That is the sound I make when I'm frustrated and annoyed... mostly with myself! Oh... tonight's painting started out ok. I wanted to do something Hallowe'eny and decided on a jack-o-lantern. Well, I'm just not sure if I like the way it ended up. Chris said he liked it at the beginning, but he went up to bed before I had finished. Now... I'm just not sure. Luckily, it has been awhile since I've really been dissatisfied with a painting. So I guess that we're still at a 'win' overall... but now and then I guess you end up with a dud.

Well, I've said all along it's a bit of an experiment. When you've got an evening I guess you get what you get. Maybe I'll like it better in the morning. That has been known to happen on occasion. Here's hoping!

It's an 8x10 and I'm calling it "Mr. O'Lantern".

Blerg.

Ok... I'm going to bed. Today did not start out as the best of days and I'll admit to struggling to be 'happy' for a large chunk of the day. Things perked up with some pumpkin carving and seeing the kids in their costumes. Our friends came over and we had a good visit so that was nice. Gosh their kid is cute! So, on that happy note, I'm off. Happy Hallowe'en!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog