Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Monkeying Around

I love monkeys! My daughter's room is covered with them and I've been collecting stuffed monkeys since the early 90s. My Chinese Zodiac is the Monkey. I just can't get enough!

So... it seemed fitting somehow to do a painting of a cute little monkey face tonight. It's kid friendly art and it's cute.

It's on a 4x4 canvas and I'm tempted to buy it myself!

In other news... my husband's fever is up to 101 and I'm getting quite concerned. He's practically greenish. Definitely going to the doctor in the morning. If not tonight. Happy thoughts are appreciated. :)

Otherwise not too much else is new... lots of family time today... nursing the sickies in the house and prepping for the week to come. I think, in terms of painting, you'll likely see a tiger and a rhino this week as well. Maybe an ostrich... not sure yet. Should be fun though.

See you tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog