Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Wow! Hello to the Netherlands!

That was a pleasant surprise! A new country on the map and a whole bunch of views. Probably someone checking things out thoroughly... but I'll take it all! Thanks and welcome!

First, an apology... I didn't get to painting last night. My poor husband pretty much had to pry my textbook out of my semi-conscious hand to get me to bed. Yup, today was test number one this week. I just wrote it... and I did not like it. However... I said that the last time I wrote one of her tests and ended up doing better than I thought... so here's hoping!

I'm hoping to get to paint tonight, but I am not holding my breath on that one. Tomorrow is the science test... Embryology & Histology. Oh joy. I'm pretty ready... but after today I want to be extra ready!!

In other news... well, there really isn't any other news! Just buried in the books... we move to the clinic next week so I'm hoping there will be more hands-on work and less studying/reading. In some ways this is bad... I am fairly confident with the book stuff... but in other ways it might be good in that I'll have time to paint and hey, oh I don't know... spend time with my kids! :)

So, my apologies for not painting or blogging last night... I was too busy snoring. I'll do my very best this week. So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog