Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

One of a Crowd

That's the name of tonight's painting. It's on a 5x7 board and is a face. Sort of.

I chose the name because it is a featureless face, so it could conceivably be anyone in a crowd... but the painting is of only one face, not a crowd. I think it could mean something different to each person so I would hope a different interpretation comes from inside anyone who sees it.

Just as an interesting aside, I was also thinking of "Reinvention" as the title... we are like blank canvasses at times, are we not? There is never a point in life where we are "too late" to reinvent ourselves or our goals. We just have to be brave enough to realize we can do anything if we try. Ok, maybe not become an astronaut... but, well, maybe...

Anyway... still on track for my nightly painting... a little behind perhaps in my reading... but I will catch up for sure. So far so good. Have a lovely night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog