Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Going to Have My Work Cut Out For Me!!

Sigh... another night of getting behind. :(

On the up side, I think I did really well on today's test. Much better than that first test of the week. (Still ticked about one question where I was right but she won't budge). Anyway.... Live in the moment. That's a good piece of advice and I'm trying to follow it.

I have the sweetest husband! I was getting the droopy eyelid thing again and he very kindly popped out to pick up some caffienated beverage and a little bit of chocolate. I didn't eat too much but it did perk me up enough to finish reviewing my teeth. Not mine, literally, but the teeth pictures so that I might be able to accurately identify them on the test tomorrow. Good times. :) Anyway, the point was more that despite the lateness of the hour, and the potentially damp weather, he went out and got some stuff for me. (He bought himself some cookies too) He's a great guy and as my friend said (and I totally agree) a keeper. So, here's to the Keeper... the elusive category of people who are just all around great. Love you Chris!!

In other news... today my little girl slept in her daycare crib for almost two hours... for the first time!!! Up until now she's crashed on pillows in a box structure thingy. She was absolutely refusing her crib until today! She's been going since mid-August... so this is a big step. Yay!! My son still has a nasty cough, but otherwise is ok. Cheerful and loving his books so it's all good there. :) He even went to bed fairly co-operatively for a change.

And... speaking of bed... it's where I'm headed. I've promised to make pancakes for breakfast (what was I thinking??) and so I'll be getting up a little earlier than usual. What can I say? How can I refuse such a sweet little face? So... good night all! Here's hoping I get a chance to catch up... probably on the weekend as I have another test on Friday and I'm so not ready for that one. Tomorrow's final exam I feel good about... but we'll see how the rest of it all goes. Whee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog