Total Pageviews

Friday, October 21, 2011

BIG Updates for Week 42!!

So... first, the big update is about the craft show/sale in November!! Yay! This is very exciting!

Secondly... I'm all caught up again so the week will have seven pictures as it is supposed to. So, yay again!

I called tonight's painting "Archimedes" after the owl from The Sword in the Stone movie. It's animated and adorable. I haven't seen it in ages, but the little owl character stayed with me over the years. Love him! Owls in general, really... but he was just such a fun character!

Third, I've gotten some feedback/support from some of the faculty at school and I couldn't be happier about it. Not only is it nice to hear positive feedback about the project and even my paintings, but there have been some great suggestions for how to go about selling some paintings on campus. I'm thrilled that there is support and encouragement. Not surprised, given the people involved... but still thrilled!

This past week has been a rough one... a lot of illness in the house, projects and a test, not a lot of sleep, and multiple trips to the dentist. We managed though... and even Chris seems to be doing better. I hope the antibiotics are doing the trick!

Speaking of the past week... here are this week's paintings! This is week 42, so that means only 10 weeks are left! Must really get on the selling! The craft show gig should help! Thanks again Trina for forwarding that information! Ok... enough out of me, good night and enjoy!

October 15 - Nuzzle

October 16 - Monkey Face

October 17 - Timid Tiger

October 18 - Happy Fellah

October 19 - Siblings

October 20 - Happy Hippo
October 21 - Archimedes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog