Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Another Disappointment

Nope... didn't get to painting tonight either. I suppose in all honesty I could go down and paint right now... it's only ten. But... I've been doing a lot of late nights and early mornings and I think I need the sleep pretty badly.

Do you ever get those sneaky headaches? The ones where one minute you feel completely fine, then the next, with a big painful whoosh you've got a pounding headache? At least today's headache passed quickly and with no ibuprofin! Thankful for the little things, right? Lots of water and some sleep... that's the ticket.

We wrote our last Dental Science test today. All about Oral Pathology. Believe me...if you didn't take care of your teeth before, you sure do now! The pictures in that book... wow. Of course, if you're ever so slightly prone to hypochondria (like me... a little) then you start imagining every lump and bump to be something awful. Good times. When I go see my super awesome Dentist next week I think I'll probably be begging for a full and complete check up! Do NOT ignore your oral health!!

Ok... little rant over. :) On the plus side, last night's studying paid off I think. I walked out of the test feeling pretty good about it. Still feel guilty for not painting... but this is really important to me and so when it comes to priorities you have to do what you have to do first.

I will catch up though. That's a promise.

And now... an early night. Sweet dreams!

2 comments:

  1. Oral Path depressed me. scary stuff.
    You'll get the paintings done, not to worry!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Depressing and interesting... what a combo.
    Yup... got all caught up again. :) Can't believe we're down to eleven weeks!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog