Total Pageviews

Monday, October 10, 2011

Hula Dancing... Molars?

Ok... so I got a little crazy tonight! Teeth are on the brain these days... weeks... and so on. So... for kicks, I painted a "Tahitian Trio". Three lovely molars (someone has good oral hygiene) doing a little hula dancing on a grassy knoll. It made me giggle and would be fun in a dental office. Just saying. :)

It's a 5x7 board and I think it's rather cute.

Not much else is new... we had a low-key day today since mostly everyone is ill. My son is still feeling pretty crummy, my husband is sick (again, poor guy) and my daughter is teething and not too comfy. Me? Well, just a bad headache and hopefully I can once again keep the germies at bay. I'm so thankful for my almost indestructible immune system!!

So... hope everyone had a lovely long weekend... that is, if you got one... and if you didn't, then I hope Monday wasn't too painful for you. :) Good night and see you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog