Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Busy Busy Day!

The upside to a busy day with lots of friendly visitors is that you get to see your friends and accomplish a great deal. I did a fair bit of my homework, got all caught up with my lab/clinic videos (even refreshed a few) and gave the kids a bath.

The downside is that at ten pm you really don't want to try to force yourself to stay awake and go to paint for a few hours, thus undoing the progress you've made getting ready for the lab/clinic. I can't say I do my best work when I'm nodding off! Must be alert when handling infectious stuff! Oh the technical term 'stuff'... my favourite. ;)

So... long story short, I did not paint tonight. I will do two tomorrow to make up for it.

Oh... and a good thing that happened today is I filled out my application for the Cole Harbour Place craft show, which, somewhat inconveniently happens to be November 19th and 20th as well. I have put out a request for some helpers to run these two shows and so far I've got a few people who have offered! I really do have wonderful friends!!

So... two fabulous opportunities to get this project out into the community and raise some money! Not a bad thing at all. :)

Ok... enough out of me... I'm off to bed. A well rested student is a successful student. Or something like that! Good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog