Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Late Night Posting

Oh this has got to stop... I don't know why I can't seem to get to my posting until about 11pm. With 300 or so days of experience you would think I'd have gotten it together by now! Oh well... here we are again... 11pm and I'm just getting to this part of the night. I am quite sure that I would write much more interesting stuff about painting if I hadn't just fallen asleep on the couch with my art supplies all around me. Seriously... it's embarrassing! If it's quiet for about five minutes I fall asleep... sigh.

Ok, enough moaning out of me... I am pleased that I managed to get all of September and October (so far) on the computer. Someone asked me about a painting and why they couldn't find it, and I realized that I had put a mini version on the main blog page, but then removed it during my weekly picture update post. It was one from this past month and so hadn't been turned into a gallery as of yet. So... one of my self-imposed jobs for the day was to update the galleries. The kids went to sleep, and I turned to Paint. The program rather than the activity.

So, there we have it. All updated so far. :)

Tonight's painting is an 8x10 canvas and it's almost finished. I would have finished, but I fell asleep. Literally. So... I figured, might as well stop while I do not have a big smudge on the canvas and finish the last little bit up tomorrow night. I haven't decided on a name yet, though "Frank" keeps popping into my head... so we'll have to see what sticks.

Or... if you have any suggestions feel free to leave them in a comment and I'll see what fits. It's a monkey swinging in the jungle vines. I think it's cute and kid friendly. :)

Ok... and now I'm going to bed. I've used up my supply of blinks that open again and it's time for a long snooze. Have a lovely night... see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog