Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Procrastination Is Not My Friend!

For the first time I didn't do an assignment right when it was handed out... I put it off because other stuff was due first. And, to be honest, there was a lot of family stuff... illness, trips to the walk-in etc. So, priorities being what they are, this assignment got delayed. So, I'm pretty much done it now, but I have a few more things to do and it's getting a bit too late to paint. So... long story short, I will catch up tomorrow for sure.

This whole one canvas a day thing is starting to become a little fuzzy on the deadlines. I do apologize. Part of me feels like that's failing to meet my own criteria, and the other part is trying to cut myself a little slack and focus on the bigger picture. There will still be 365 paintings by the end of the year, and the money raised will still go to the Children's Wish Foundation. So, as long as every Friday there are seven paintings posted, I guess I will have to be ok with how it gets there! Are you with me? :)

Chris is great... even though he's off sick again today (turns out it's a lung infection now... here's hoping it doesn't turn into pneumonia!) he did some research on possible selling venues. The Mic Mac Mall is out... the only dates they had left for the community booth are weekdays and I'm in school. So... working on craft fairs and farmers markets. Chris sent out an email or two to see if there are any possibilities. Thanks!!

Well, I guess I had best get back to work here... it's going to be a late one. Sorry again... but it's picture day tomorrow so it'll be caught up for sure. Good night!

1 comment:

  1. Jo, is this too early to start your selling??

    Calling all Crafters/Artisans!!!! The Porters Lake Community Centre is one of 20 stops for the 22nd Annual Old Fashioned Seaside Christmas and we need people to fill tables on Nov19 & 20th from 10-5 pm.Cost:$25 for 2 days,$15 for one.This is a well advertised event with brochures going out from Lawrencetown to Sheet Harbour.Please contact Susan Abboud at 827-4420 if interested in being a vendor and please pass this on to anyone you know who may be interested!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog