Total Pageviews

Monday, October 24, 2011

Two in One!

I'm all caught up again!! Tonight I did the gorilla I had planned for awhile and another hippo because the feedback for the hippo has been so positive. Plus, it's fun to paint! So... there you go... back on track!

In other news... there's a one day craft show and pancake breakfast here in Dartmouth that I'm hoping to be part of. I have to firm it up still, but when it's for sure I'll post more details here. I'm getting SOOO excited!! Things are really starting to pick up and I'm just blown away by the support I've been getting from friends who are getting interested in the project. Some are just hearing about it, and some are revisiting it... and some, the troopers in this long-term adventure are still here! You guys are all amazing!

Everything is going well right now... and I'm not going to jinx it by writing too much more. Sleep is good... so sleep it will be! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog