Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

What a Day!

We got to experiment with local and topical anesthetic (no one stuck themselves as far as I know!), practice disinfection, assessments, and all sorts of other fun dental lab/clinic exercises. I'm even getting a bit better at vital signs! Ah... they are long days, and physically tiring days, but they are good days. :)

Feeling a slight surge of stress though... there's a test tomorrow and a fairly big assignment due Friday. I finished the other big one that's due tomorrow... oh, and I go to the dentist myself tomorrow. This wouldn't stress me out so much, but we've been looking at our teeth the past two days and I'm a little concerned about one or two of mine. Strange, since I take pretty good care of them... especially now! A little information (and some gruesome pictures) can go a long way!! Well, I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow...

I did not get to paint tonight because I was studying and trying desperately to finish up my scholarship applications (due Friday!!). Plus, I'm going to attempt an early-ish night since our house is a hotbed of germies. My poor husband is still sick. The cough he has is enough to make anyone worry! However, he says he thinks he's turned a corner. Hope so... the fever/chills have passed. Still, sleeping next to him and his germs is enough to make me want to get as much rest as I can... I cannot get sick!!

I'm going to try to do two paintings tomorrow... a little rhino (have that one planned and sketched out) and maybe just maybe a giraffe or two... I have an idea bouncing around. :) I'm really liking the animal paintings. They're cute and fun. Attention people with kids... or people who know people with kids... you might just like these... and the money goes to... kids! :)

Well, good night all... or good morning depending on where in the world you are... Canada, USA, UK and the Philippines today so the stats tell me. So... enjoy life wherever you are and thank you for visiting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog