Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Gearing Up For A Week of Crazy

Good evening! I may have mentioned that school is about to get a little nuts. We have four tests this week! Four! Ok, so I think I'll do fine, but I want to do really well and four is a whole lot of work. I don't mind work... but I have a sneaking suspicion that I may miss a day (or two) of painting before Friday. I will do my best...

Had a little chat today with a gal at the Harbourview Market. She gave me a tip on a cafe that might be interested in putting up some of the paintings. Here's hoping! I didn't get a chance to call the guy today, but I'm hoping to sneak in a call tomorrow. Must make that a priority on my to-do list. Even though life is busy, I cannot let this slide!! If anyone else has any ideas for local galleries, coffee shops, anything... please let me know! Thanks :)

So, tonight I painted another emoticon critter called "Queasy". Hmm... maybe I'm feeling nervous about this week after all... ;) Anyway, he's blue, and looks a bit unsettled. I like him. I think the four of them go very nicely together... Can't wait to post pics!

Anyway... tomorrow is the only day without a test, but Chris is back to 7:30am starts so it's going to be a bit of a madhouse getting out the door on time. Guess I'd better tuck myself into bed! Have a lovely evening and a great week!! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog