Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Hoo Boy

Tomorrow is picture day, and if I don't get myself together I'll have very few pictures to share! I knew this week was going to be tough, but I didn't think it'd be this hard to get everything done. My test tomorrow scares me. I'm not as ready as I want to be at all. But... sleep is winning out again.

The exam this morning went well... despite there being no heat in the building. Yup, two sweatshirts wasn't enough to keep me warm! However, I have a school to go to, opportunities for education, teachers, computers, books, all kinds of supplies... there are so many who do not have these things in life and I want to be grateful for them first... rather than whine about the cold. I did enough of that earlier! So... I guess, even when life seems hard, it's good to remember that there are others with less and harder times, and they don't complain anywhere near as much as we do. Look on the bright side!

And on that note... I'm going to turn off the computer, crawl into my comfy bed, and go to sleep. See you tomorrow... hopefully with some more paintings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog