Total Pageviews

Friday, October 14, 2011

41 Fantastic Weeks of Fun!

Tonight I decided to bake some chocolate chip cookies... partly for my husband and partly for our new neighbours. I've sort of made a habit of welcoming newbies with a tub of cookies. Just because. :) So, between trays going in and coming out of the oven, I painted. I managed to catch up on all three paintings... so we have "Fiery Feline" which is a little lion in all warm colours. I was definitely inspired by the Lion King colouring and poster image. Then we have "Splishy Splash" which is a little elephant happily squirting water out of his/her trunk. Finally, to wrap up the week I did "45 Fingers" which is my little way of nudging acceptance and co-operation into the world. Chris came up with the title because there are nine handprints and therefore 45 fingers. The first two are 5x7 boards, and the last was a 12x12 canvas.

And now... since it's almost twelve thirty... the pictures and then bed for me. :) Enjoy!

October 8 - Serengeti

October 9 - Whistle

October 10 - Tahitian Trio

October 11 - One of A Crowd

October 12 - Fiery Feline

October 13 - Splishy Splash
October 14 - 45 Fingers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog