Total Pageviews

Friday, September 30, 2011

Exciting Week 39!

It's Picture Day again!! I'm all caught up... thirty-nine weeks have gone by since this project has started. Wow. There are times the week just zooms by and it's Friday again... other times I feel like time goes backwards. Lately... zoom zoom! (hope the Mazda people don't get mad!)

Anyway... today was a pretty exciting day! I got yesterday's test back (thanks Jackie!!) and I did get the mark I thought I might. 100% So... if there are any local dentists reading... I'm a charting maniac. ;) Yay! I did my little internal happy dance and there you go. :) Also... my little girl had a good daycare day, didn't cry when I dropped her off, and was completely content to veer away from my waiting arms to go sit with a book when I went to pick her up. Guess she's comfortable there! The downside to the day is I'm pretty sure my son is sick. Again. Bah... at least it's just a cold (I hope!). Such is the life of daycare germies.  Oh, and I think I'm going to use this project as the subject for my oral presentation for my communications class. Why not, right?

Anyway, it's just a few minutes after midnight, I'm tired, and you all probably want to see the pictures instead of reading my babbling thoughts. So... here you go, week 39!

September 24 - Lady on a Leaf

September 25 - Flower Child
September 26 - Little Leo
September 27 - They call me Mister Pig!
September 28 - Tiny Turtle
September 29 - Grimace
September 30 - Cringe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog