Total Pageviews

Friday, September 16, 2011

Week 37... A Full-Term Baby!

If this project were a baby that is... :)
Well, I did finish the week with seven paintings... so I guess we'll keep slogging away and see how it goes. Three "crazy" weeks left and then things ought to settle a bit. Three tests next week though, so this could be interesting! In case anyone was wondering, I did quite well with at least one of the two tests from this week. :) Yay!

The family is all still sick-ish. My daughter is on the brink of two more teeth... her maxillary lateral incisors for any dental types reading this. :) My son is adorable as usual... and growing like a weed (an attractive one though, not those skin burning ones). Tomorrow my parents are coming into town and I'm making a birthday supper for my Mom. I'm grateful that they're coming here because it gives me time in the morning to study study study! We've been invited to a playdate this weekend too, but I'm just not sure I can go. In a few weeks, probably, this week? Oh boy. It's always nice to be invited though! :)

Anyway, droopy eyes on my end so I'll keep it short. I did the last two paintings of the week tonight... "Sultry Sunset" inspired by "Savannah" from earlier in the year, and "Drama" because I love black white and red together. It was the colour scheme of my bedroom in high school. Loved it! All black and white and then I had this super awesome deep red beanbag chair. Loved that chair. My bunny ate it. Well, parts of it.

I digress... here are this week's paintings:


September 10 - Delight

September 11 - Katia

September 12 - Spun Gold

September 13 - Ireland

September 14 - Cappuccino

September 15 - Sultry Sunset
September 16 - Drama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog