Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Only 10:30!

Not as much reading to do tonight... still had to stop for fear of falling asleep in my book and having nightmares of cranial bones and maxillary processes. Took a test today based on some of yesterday's reading... did pretty well, and now I'm just slogging away trying to keep up on what's to come. Good times. My brain is enjoying the workout!

Anyway, tonight's painting is following in the series... predominant colour is purple with silver accents. I'm calling it "Hoops" because of an effect Monique's hula hoops had in the show. It is hard to explain, but it was very cool.

Well, tomorrow is picture day... I'm very excited to post this week's.... Charlene is all excited too. Her idea after all. :) Hope you enjoy them!

Now, off to bed. Must catch up after last night! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog