Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Cute Kid Art

And... I'm all caught up again! Did two paintings tonight to make up for last night's lack of painting. It's a weird schedule I know, but I'm doing the best I can. :)

For last night, I did a lion and called it "Little Leo". It's a 5x7 board and I think he's a little cutie. Great for a kid's room, or for the young at heart.

For tonight, I did a little pig and it is called "They call me mister pig!". Yup, this piggy has attitude. :) It is also a 5x7 board and I think they look pretty good together. :)

They are both inspired by stuffed animals that we have in our basement. The pig's name is Ledge and we bought him out in Saskatchewan and named him after the Legislature building there. Yup, they call it the Ledge. It's a very pretty building on the "lake". My in-laws used to live across the street but they've since moved. The lion doesn't have a name, but he's long legged, soft and fuzzy and super cute and cuddly. So... they got to star in the paintings du jour.

In other news... it's after midnight so I'm going to bed! Good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog