Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Enchanting Ireland

How I would so love to go someday! Ok, there are many many places in the world I want to see... but tonight I'm thinking of Ireland because today's weather made me think of some books I like to read that are set in Ireland... with similar weather! Anyway... the painting is a mixture of greens and a hint of gold. Think leprechauns? Who wouldn't want to stumble on a bit of magic here and there? So anyway, the painting is called Ireland and I think it'd make me think of Ireland whenever I looked at it, so maybe you will too. :)

Tonight my lovely husband quizzed me for my test tomorrow... while I baked him cookies. :) I figure it was a good way to spend some time with him, do something nice for him (he's our resident cookie monster) and also to bone up on my anatomy and physiology for tomorrow's test. Slight moment of panic... he went down to fill up my flour container and put whole wheat flour in it. Guess I ran out of all-purpose. I'm not so sure chocolate cookies should be made with whole wheat flour... somehow it just seems wrong. Anyway, he insisted it would be fine, ate some dough to check, and seems to like the cookies... so I guess it worked out ok. If nothing else... it'll keep me from being quite so tempted by them! I think I'll be ready for tomorrow's test. I remember a lot of the material from the biology course I took a year ago. Here's hoping! Keep y our fingers crossed anyway. :)

Sad  update, I've decided I'm going to have to pause belly dancing for awhile. There's just no way I can commit to going every week... we just don't know if Chris will be home in time... plus I have a LOT of school work to do. I miss it already. Class is on Tuesday nights so tonight was the first one I didn't go to. It definitely felt like something big was missing. So, if any of the dancers are reading this... I miss you all!! Hopefully I can come back soon! In the grand scheme of things, it's sad for me, but it isn't life threatening or catastrophic. I can and will go back.

But... for some people there are life threatening things to deal with. For them, I paint.

Hope all is good with all of you... good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog