Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Long Blink

Hmm... wonder why I couldn't keep reading my text book tonight? Because my eyes had closed again. On their own. Sigh. At least I now understand how Chris feels/felt when he nodded off in a chair at 9pm. Ah well... it won't last forever.

Tonight's painting is called "Cappucino" (sorry if I spelled that wrong, my brain is totally fuzzy) and I almost wish I was drinking one of them. I don't drink coffee... but Chris does and that's what he said it reminded him of... coffee and cream. Since I named a painting "Ireland" this week I figured I'd give a little nod to a European country that I have been to (and LOVED)... Italy. I would go back in a heartbeat. Um... in a few years when the kids are bigger.

For now... today's test went well, and I think tomorrow will be good to. I'm a little bit behind on my reading... says we're supposed to have read another chapter for tomorrow (same class as the test) and somehow I just don't think I'm going to cram anything else in tonight. I think it'll be ok as long as I get on top of it again at the weekend. Crossing my fingers anyway!

As for the rest of life... the kids are good, a little sniffly, my daughter is so ready for another tooth or two, and my son is such joy for me at the end of the day. His energy perks me right up after the drive home. My bed looks comfy and my eyes are heavy, so I'll say good night... sleep well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog