Total Pageviews

Monday, September 19, 2011

Someone in Sweden!

I wonder if it is our friends (from Germany) who lived here in Canada for a year before moving all the way out to Sweden. If it is... hello and we miss you!! If it isn't, well,  hello just the same! :)

This week has seen quite a few international visitors and I couldn't be more excited! I love seeing the map covered in green. Of course, when Russia is lit up it definitely helps. :)

School is going very well for me... so that makes me happy. I got one test back and wrote another one. So far so good. Keeping on top of the reading is hard, but I'm managing. Two more tests this week so by Friday I'll totally be ready for a rest!

The kids seem to be on the mend... not quite as full of runny noses. Still coughing a bit, but even that is settling down. Ah the joys of autumn and daycare. I'm so lucky to have such smiley children... even when they're sick they're troopers. Love love love!

Tonight's painting is called "Frenetic Energy" and is inspired by the amount of energy I need to have right now! I feel a little like I'm running in circles, but with all of my different life compartments needing to be strictly organized and managed. You wouldn't think energy and chaos go with order and structure... but sometimes they do.

I made my facebook profile a smattering of pictures from the year... just to try to increase interest and awareness in the project. For fun, I'm going to include it here. :) Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog