Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Test Tomorrow! Eep!

Just to recap, we had a test on Monday, we have a test tomorrow and a test Thursday, then a massive scary test on Monday of next week. Oh the good times never end! :) Actually... I'm feeling good about this week, it's the one on Monday that has most of us worried. So many many terms! Who would have thought the head would be such a busy place? Ah well.. we will make it through. It's hard to believe we're in the middle of week 3 of 5. This has just been flying by. Kind of knew it would, but still!

Anyway... my throat is pretty sore today so I think the candle burning is getting to my poor immune system. Popping extra vitamin C and drinking lots of water. Of course, some sleep would probably help. Ha. Cross your fingers for me that I kick it back again. I think this is the third time my body has tried to put one over on me. I will not let it!!! How's that for positive thinking?

Tonight's painting is called "Raindrops" at Chris's suggestion. He likes it the best of this week's so far. I like it too... hopefully so will you. It's another mixed media on a 5x7 board. Mostly a green background, uses the sequins (sensing the theme?) and some black lines. Sounds odd? It is, but in a good way I think. :)

And finally... I want to wish two very very VERY special ladies in my life an exceptionally wonderful birthday. My Mom (without whom, obviously, I wouldn't get to be here at all) and my sister Stephanie. Steph, you're the old one again... for six months anyway. hehehe. Yes, I torment my sister. Show me a sibling who doesn't! Anyway, happy 29th to you both and I hope Chuck E Cheese is not in either of your immediate futures! (sorry, family reference that'll be lost on most of you)

Have a lovely night and a happy birthday if you share it with my Mom and Sister. Good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog