Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Goldfish that Sparkle

They make me smile!

We have two goldfish in our living room (in a fishtank) named Spunky and Fireball. Spunky was given to us by our neighbour and surprisingly is still with us. I seem to have better luck with fish than garden plants! Anyway... they're the inspiration for tonight's painting... it's a mixed media painting on a 5x7 board with blues and sequins. The sequins, if it isn't obvious when you see it, are supposed to be the fish... or at least make you think of fish.

Anyway... I liked the idea, I liked the result, and I hope you all will too.

Today was a very heavy reading day (five chapters and test review) so thanks to my husband and kids for letting me get down to it... but now I'm fried. So... off to bed with me. Good night all... wish me luck on my test tomorrow (one of three this week). See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog