Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 14, 2011

WOW! 2900!!

Ok... I'm officially amazed and ecstatic! That's a whole lot of people checking into the blog! Very exciting. :)

So, tonight I decided that since "Malley" got some good reviews, I would go with the animal theme a bit longer and do a painting of a long-standing stock doodle of mine. It's a little puppy... I started doodling it years ago... probably going on a decade now. Have never painted it... no idea why not, just didn't. So, when I did Jessie's cat I figured I could do a dog too. Definitely easier to doodle than paint... but it turned out ok. I called it "Slowpoke" in honour of a childhood book, The Poky Little Puppy. My son went through a phase of that being one of his favourites... so I practically have it memorized! It's a 4x5... just in case anyone is curious. :)

If anyone wants me to attempt a painting of their pet, or favourite subject matter, you need only ask. I promise nothing other than I'll do my best. :)

Again... I'm so very happy and touched that so many people are visiting this blog and learning more about my project. I want to share this with the world and hopefully help a whole lot of kids to get their wishes granted. Anyone can do something to help someone else... even if it's just smiling at someone when you pass them by, you'll probably improve the world just a little. Spread the Happy!! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog