Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Still Here...

Hmm... guess that Rapture thing didn't go off as planned. Ah well... we'll just keep on painting and living and hopefully spreading some happiness through the world anyway. :)

Tonight... or should I say last night, since it's after midnight here... I painted "Eonglass"... Chris came up with the title and suggested the subject matter. It's on a 4x12 canvas (the same as "Malley") and is an hourglass filled with stars. So... instead of an hour passing, it's more like an eon. It's an interesting idea anyway. :)

Nothing much new to report except that technically, given the hour, it's my anniversary! Six years. :) Maybe I'll do something all mushy and romantic for the 22nd's painting. What can I say? I'm a lucky girl, and a hopeless romantic. :) Now off to bed for me. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog