Total Pageviews

Friday, May 6, 2011

Week 18 And Still Going!

Phew... what a week! Kids with colds, an election that is, was, and likely will be, full of high emotions, and of course... painting. Lots of painting! Keeping busy is a good thing... but every now and then I sincerely wish there were another two to three hours in a day just for catching up on stuff. Maybe even sleep? :)

Today I painted a 5x5 stretched canvas with the gel medium and one of my favourite blue paints. I decided to go with another abstract design and I called it Pearls. I like it... hope you do to. Don't forget, if you see a painting you like and want to reserve it, send me an email: jcope18@yahoo.com or comment on a blog post. I'm working on a listing system so you can see which ones are already spoken for. :)

Without any further ado... here are the seven paintings from this week, April 30-May 6. Enjoy!

April 30 - Kitchen Spoon

May 1 - Forest Shadows

May 2 - Sweet Leaf

May 3 - Blue Vortex

May 4 - Burning Blossoms

May 5 - Eddies
May 6 - Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog