Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Swirly Swirls

Tonight's painting is with the gel medium again... I so love that stuff! It's obvious when you look at my dwindling supply anyway. :) I went with a blue/green colour scheme and decided to do some abstract swirl patterns. Chris said they made him think of cream swirls in coffee... though obviously not the colour! I was thinking of eddies in water, and he said the same word at about the same time so it is called "Eddies".

Not much else new to report... the weather is still rainy and soggy out here... but I won't complain as I don't have to shovel it! Might be nice to take a walk without getting wet though. When I came in the house today there was a pool of water in the snack/drink tray of the stroller. Good thing we were home and could change into warm dry clothes as needed. My little girl still has her cough but my son doesn't have a fever anymore... so that's all good. With luck the house is healthy. It seems this winter/spring has been heavy on the colds in our house. Is it like that for everyone or am I just being oversensitive since I have the kids and so notice more? Well, here's hoping for a dry, cold-free summer. :)

Nearing the end of another week... so new pics tomorrow! I'm almost done figuring out how to post a reservation list. I think it'll have to just be a post, but I'll put a link on the right side of the page where I've put links to the galleries. That way it should be easy to find as the year goes on.

Have a great night and a wonderful Friday tomorrow! I am really liking Fridays so far... the end of a work week and new pictures! What's not to like? Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog