Total Pageviews

Friday, May 13, 2011

Nineteen Weeks!

First off, my apologies for not posting yesterday... seems Blogger was doing some maintenance and it took a lot longer than they probably thought. Oh well... yesterday I painted a 4x6 board and called it "Blue Moon", and today, in honour of one of the most amazing teenagers I have ever had the privilege to meet, a 3x12 (odd size I know, but how could I resist the 3 pack?) "Malley". Happy Birthday Jessie! Hope you and your boy have many years of happiness to come.

Now... on the week's work:

May 7 - Spring Sunset

May 8 - Pretty In Pink

May 9 - Frogbot

May 10 - Daisy Doodle

May 11 - Bliss

May 12 - Blue Moon
May 13 - Malley

1 comment:

  1. All beautiful! The Malley Cat is wonderful!!! You should offer to do pet caricatures or something! You can start up a small side business after you're done your Canvas a Day!! Tee hee!!!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog