Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Do I Sense A Trend?

Hmmm... just like our dear Mother Nature, I seem to be hitting a jag of unoriginality. I painted daisies again tonight... but this time on a 4x6 board with a black background and hopefully some texture. I think the colours pop quite nicely and the simplicity, to me, is appealing. It's just three tall daisy stems standing together. I called it "Bliss" for no particular reason save that it popped into my head. Naming paintings is harder than painting them!

Here's hoping that the rain changes to sunshine and I too find inspiration down another avenue. Not that I don't like daisies... believe me, I do... but sometimes you need something to shake you up a bit.

Hello to the reader(s) in Australia, the latest country to make an appearance on the stats page. Always wonderful to see new people are taking a peek at the project. Thanks to everyone who is reading regularly, semi-regularly, or even just a one-off. I appreciate it!

Until tomorrow... good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog