Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms out there and to the ones who are in our hearts.

I still have a hard time believing I *am* a Mom!! Still seems a bit unreal at times! So full of love and those two little monkeys make my heart fill up with joy. You know, when they're not driving me crazy. :) Nothing like hearing "I love you Mom" from your little one.

Tonight I painted my largest canvas yet... it's a 10x12. I said I wasn't going over 8x10, but this one I bought at my friend Natalie's going away yard sale. She had painted a pink background and nothing more so was selling it. I figured I'd buy it and continue where she left off. I did a paisley, flower, sunburst design on it and called it "Pretty In Pink". I quite like it and it's pretty different from my other stuff. I like to experiment from time to time. :) Ok... all the time!

Getting some reservations in for paintings... my apologies if I don't update the catalogue as quickly as possible. I'll try to do it nightly if needed. If you have put in a request and don't see "Res'd" next to the title please let me know... I've probably written it down somewhere on a piece of paper (high tech filing system of course) and haven't transferred it properly. I am doing my best though... and I'll keep on top of it as much as possible. Otherwise... just painting away over here. :) If you have requests or suggestions pass those along as well. I'll see what I can do. :)

Otherwise, this tired mommy is going off to bed. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog