Total Pageviews

Friday, May 20, 2011

Week TWENTY - 140 Paintings!!

I find that number very hard to believe... 140. And yet... it's true. I'm a little stunned and almost speechless.

Mind you... for anyone who knows me personally... you'll know that speechless and me don't generally go together. :) I think it's only happened about three or four times. Ever.

Tonight's painting was supposed to be all autumn colours and a bunch of maple leaves floating around. It didn't quite work out that way. So, instead I went with hearts. Why? Because love is important in life. When things get you down, it's nice to remember that someone loves you. Be it a friend, family member, partner, stranger... I think that everyone has at least one person who loves them. Chris suggested the bubbles, so I called it "Heart Bubbles". I think it's kind of like the uplifting floaty feeling we sometimes get when we're in love. It's so tenuous though. Just like soapy bubbles... sometimes they pop, sometimes they float away. Every now and then you get to catch one ever so gently in  your hands and look at the swirling colours. It's magic.

Hmm... I'm waxing poetic about love and bubbles... maybe I'd best stop here and get on with the pictures. :)

Here are the seven pictures of this week... week 20! Enjoy!

May 14 - Slowpoke

May 15 - Eclipse

May 16 - Time & Space

May 17 - Patience

May 18 - Gouldian Finch

May 19 - Finger painting
May 20 - Heart Bubbles

1 comment:

Search This Blog