Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Very Suspicious...

Well, on the one hand I am absolutely thrilled with the huge spike in views today... putting the blog view total over 3000. But, I'll admit to being a little suspicious since it was all at one particular time of day, and one post. I do hope that someone didn't just go and hit reload a bunch of times. I want the views to reflect what really is happening. Anyway... if it really was about fifty people then Fantastic!!

Tonight I did a 4x5 canvas of... yup, another daisy. Seems I just can't help myself! No, I'm not trying to hint to my husband... though we are celebrating our sixth anniversary this weekend. :) I have plans! :) I called tonight's painting "Patience" and I'm not sure why, but it's what came into my head as I was looking at it. I think we all need patience... some of us (me!) more than others. My kids help me work on patience every day... ;) Otherwise... just remember, that which is worth most is less easy to get. Or something like that. I'm sure I read a much more profound version of that statement... but it's true. The stuff that we want to have happen is usually the stuff we can't rush. You've got to work for some things in order to appreciate them.

I hope the next time I need to be patient I will remember that thought. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog