Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Catching up...

Is hard to do! Every day I plan to work on the database and gallery to post which paintings have been spoken for... and every day it gets late and I'm exhausted and so I don't do it. I will though... I promise!

Because there has been a fair bit of interest in my Fire Flowers painting I decided to do another one that is quite similar. I called it, wait for it... Burning Blossoms. Yup, it's cheesy but I like it. Credit goes to Chris for the name. This one is more orange and I think the flowers came out a little cleaner since I've had more practice.

I don't know if I mentioned the title of the other painting I did in reverse this week... It's called "Sweet Leaf". Not even sure which day it was now that I think about it. Ah well.. they'll go up on Friday in order and I can update it all then.

Now to get to work on the database... thanks Chris for volunteering to do some data entry, and I'll update the blog gallery to indicate that a painting is OR - on reserve or S - Sold. Let me know if you want one... or many... :) Good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog