Total Pageviews

Monday, May 9, 2011

Frogbot!

Ok... so my son is requesting robots to colour a lot these days... Chris then draws a robot cartoon character of his own making on the sketch pad and my son colours it in. Tonight, after staring blankly at my canvas, Chris suggested doing a robot. So, why not? I asked him to doodle one for me to use as inspiration and there we had Frogbot. Chris, hands down, is the better drawer of the two of us... I'll tackle the camera and the paints, but he is much better with charcoal, pen, crayon etc. His drawing is much cuter than my painting... but it's still whimsical and fun. Perhaps we'll bring Frogbot back with fun situations. His introduction is pretty plain really... keeping it simple and clean for now. :)

Thanks again to the staff at Michael's for the discount and continued support! I bought pretty much all of the small canvasses, two paintbrushes (since I'm putting a lot of mileage on the ones I have) and two tubes of paint in bright colours. I now have pink paint in my collection. Me. Pink. Not two things that would normally go together, but Natalie's canvas yesterday was inspiring me to use more pink. There you go Nat... you'll have a lingering impression in my project. :)

Have a great evening everyone who is reading. :) If you're not, well, you're missing out on all of my ramblings... ah the joy of a late night post. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog