Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

And onward we go...

Ok, so I won't get too hung up about yesterday. Life goes on.

I painted a little board today mostly because I spent some extra time at the gym tonight. I called it Blue Vortex because it's blue and it's all sharp lines and such. Hard to describe, you'll just have to wait for the pictures. :)

I have four paintings spoken for so far... haven't heard from anyone in awhile. If you want to call dibs and reserve a painting please either comment here or send me an email at jcope18@yahoo.com. If you can, please include either the title or the date of the painting. It'll help me with my attempt at organization!

In other news... my poor son has a fever... not a bad one or anything, but he was all lethargic and mopey this evening. He wanted lots and lots of extra hugs. It made me feel kinda bad that we didn't notice he was warm earlier when he wasn't very interested in supper. That's sort of the status quo around our place so it didn't seem too odd. I'm always happy to give out extra hugs and kisses though... and he had a nice snuggle on the couch with Chris. I'm hoping the fever goes away overnight. If you have kids or someone special... give them a hug. Just because. Have a lovely evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog