Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 1, 2011

It's May!

First off, Happy Birthday to my brother-in-law... you've caught up to me again! He liked the vine and branch paintings so I decided to paint a picture for him. This one is a little different in that it's an 8x10, and I tried for a lot of texture as the background. So... I had to dig out the hair dryer to finish... but I think it's pretty neat. I called it "Forest Shadows" as the leaves are more subtle than the vines. Anyway... hope you like it!

The other thing I did today was put together the weekly gallery pictures for March and April. I will be posting all of them tonight. There will be links in the captions for the blog post where they are bigger, and also a link to the January and February gallery. So... it should be pretty easy to see all of the paintings. I'm working on putting a link to both galleries at the top of the blog so that no one has to scroll around the index looking for it. We'll see if I can figure it out!

If you're here in Canada... please vote tomorrow. It's so important!! Vote your ideals, or vote strategically, or if you're lucky they're one in the same... but honestly, it's just important to vote. We are the ones with the power right now and we should exercise our rights and our voices. We are worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog