Total Pageviews

Friday, April 8, 2011

Fourteen Weeks and counting!

Almost to 100 paintings... so far, 98. I swear it blows my mind every time I stop to think about it. I figure, even if I only sold them for say ten bucks a painting, that's a fair amount of money for Children's Wish. Now, obviously, I'm hoping to raise a lot more than ten dollars... must counteract the cost of the materials and it's for an amazing cause... but hey, it's pretty impressive I think. :) Here's hoping we can grant some wishes!!

This is the second week of turntable paintings, so just for fun at the bottom I'm including a picture of all fourteen canvasses plus the link to the fourth week so if you're curious you can see them in a larger picture. Personally, I think this week's are a bit more interesting, but that stands to reason since I've now had a bit of practice. :)

On a personal note: Happy Birthday to my big little brother! I'm still two spins around the sun ahead of you! :)

Ok, without any further ado... here are the pictures and links for this week!

April 2 - Beach

April 3 - Supernova

April 4 - Colour Wheel

April 5 - Deep Purple

April 6 - Coffee Swirl

April 7 - Arctic Circle

April 8 - Imagination

Weeks Four and Fourteen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog