Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 9, 2011

18 and Counting!

So far there are eighteen countries where this blog has been viewed! Wow... hello to:

Canada
China
Denmark
Germany
India
Iran
Israel
Mexico
Pakistan
Panama
Philippines
Russia
Singapore
Spain
Ukraine
United Arab Emirates
United Kingdom
United States of America

Tonight I wanted to thank everyone around the world who is reading this blog by doing a painting of all 18 countries' flags. I titled it "Friendly Flags" after a long time staring at it wondering what it should be called. So, on a 5x7 canvas there are 18 flags down in alphabetical order, so as to be fair. Some of the small detail work was impossible, but I'm hoping people will be able to pick out which flag is theirs and not be offended by any errors I may have made. So, a huge thank you to everyone who is reading and sharing this blog. Your efforts and support are so greatly appreciated! There are nights where I'm so tired and not in the mood to paint, but knowing that somewhere out there someone is going to read this, or peek at the pictures, well it helps give me a little boost of energy and encouragement. I also keep thinking about the wishes that are out there waiting to be granted and how, together, we are helping to make them come true.
Good night (or morning) to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog