Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 28, 2011

118 and Counting

Every time I add up just how many paintings I have downstairs it pretty much blows my mind. I almost can't believe it... and if I didn't see it every day, I probably wouldn't believe it! Getting close to 1/3 of the year done... just a few more days. Wow. Just... wow.

Tonight I finished up a painting that I had meant to do yesterday but had to leave because the canvas was too wet. I did a sort of cross-hatch background with a few different greens... it did sort of blend a bit, but you can see the pattern a little bit. It probably won't show up in the photo though... then I did some leaves and plants over top in white and citron. My mind has gone blank on what I called it though... most likely something with garden in it... will check tomorrow for sure. Picture day and all :) I like it better than the one I did yesterday, though I still like yesterday's too. This is a little different... just trying stuff out to see what I like and what turns out.

Tomorrow is the big royal wedding... I think I'll be watching it on the internet sometime after it's already happened. I think it's great that they're getting married... good for them... it has certainly been a long time coming. However, I'm just not prepared to get up three hours before I have to, hunch in front of my computer, and watch whatever I can with headphones in. I'm sure there will be no shortage of coverage tomorrow and at a later date. They'll probably sell dvds eventually. Well, anyway... good luck to the early risers hoping to catch a glimpse of royal matrimonial bliss. I'm just not enough of a morning person or a Prince William fan to drag myself out of my comfy cozy bed. :)

Speaking of which... see you (and all the pics from the week) tomorrow! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog