Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Supernova Sunday

Ok, turntable painting number two... I started this one last night by using the gel medium to create a base of texture. Then, today, when it had dried, I took warm colours and used the turntable to get concentric circles, then while the paint was still wet, used a smaller brush to mimic the texture shape of the background. So, the end result looked a bit like a star... so I called it "Supernova."

I'm going to try a few different things this week, so who knows what will happen. It might turn out to be a massive failure, or it might be quite interesting. Or, both, and personal preference will step in. :) At any rate... it's a little change, and change is good.

Blog views were at 1978, which is the year my husband was born, so I'm going to take that as a good sign. When it hits 1980 then I'll really be amused. :) Maybe something cool will happen.

Off to bed with me... have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog