Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Hoppy Easter!

After a long day of sugar-fueled toddler I was ready for a nice relaxing sit down and paint session. :) Oh, and that sugar? 95% from raisins of all things! Here I am thinking that I've gone and found a relatively healthy alternative to those nasty foil wrapped eggs... and he still ended up bouncing off the walls. Well, at least it's naturally occurring sugar. :)

While Easter shopping yesterday I stumbled on some 3x5 boards and had to scoop some up. Anytime I find a different size or shape I like to try it out. So, tonight I pulled out a 3x5 and did a little painting of four Easter eggs. I chose to do four because there are four of us in our house. :) Simple, but cute and fun.

I'm working on compiling a list of all the paintings... but it's slow going and my pen ran out of ink last night. I'm not even sure I brought up another one, so perhaps I'll leave it for tonight and dedicate some time to it this week. I still can't quite believe there are that many paintings downstairs... but I'm running out of space really fast! I'm still really enjoying it and I think it's impacting my life in a few positive ways. I hope it's spreading some smiles out there as well!

Aside from the Easter egg hunting and chocolate eating (on our part more than the kids) today was pretty low-key. The weather improved dramatically in the afternoon and we each took a kid out to play. Thanks Easter Bunny for the awesome bubble stuff! Hope everyone had a great day!! Good night. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog