Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Over 2200!

Yay! Ok, I'll admit it... I just love watching the numbers jump up! The views have been slowing down again lately and I've been trying to think of ways to draw more attention to the project. Any suggestions?

Tonight's painting is called "Thinking Spot" and, as mentioned yesterday, is a fairy sitting and thinking. I am really proud of this one... I think it's pretty cute in terms of subject matter, and I like how it turned out. So much, in fact, that I'm planning another fairy tomorrow. This time a little kid fairy. Should be interesting. Time consuming too... but worth it. :)

I very nearly took a picture of it to include tonight because I like it that much... but I want to get some sleep!

Please, if you're reading this blog, share with your friends and family... co-workers even... the more people that know what is going on the more successful a fundraiser it will be. That, and I love seeing the numbers and countries light up! If you have canvasses, paint or a painting you've made that you'd like to donate, or some suggestions about how best to sell the finished paintings, please let me know. You can email me at: jcope18@yahoo.com Feedback is always appreciated. :)

For now... good night and have a wonderful Monday tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog