Total Pageviews

Friday, April 22, 2011

Sweet Sixteen!

Well good evening... or morning... it's ten after midnight so I guess technically I'm late... but I was out on a date night! Love date nights. This time we went for dinner and a movie, a real splurge. Anyway, that's my reason for being late and I'm happy it's a good one. :)

So, today's painting was going to be of another fairy, but I kinda messed up a few bits early on in the day and then realized that if I was going to do it right I'd need more time. So... luckily, it was still pretty early, I started another one. I wanted to see if I could do a whole painting with my smallest sized brush and teeny little brushstrokes. It's a tree... yup, another one... and the whole thing is with itty bitty strokes... so I called it "Brushstrokes". It's different... I guess I like it... I think this may be one of those 'check again in the morning' ones. Sometimes I like them better the next day, sometimes I don't. It's all about trying new things and having fun on the way.

We hit 2300 today and I noticed that this week the UK and Russia are back on the map. Yay! Welcome, or welcome back depending on who it is. Always nice to see that people are reading the blog!

In case you're just checking on Fridays... this week I added a bit about buying paintings early and/or reserving paintings. So... to read more in detail click on the link for Dream Catcher and it'll take you to the blog with the info. Of course everyone is reading daily (haha) so I'm sure you all already know all about it.

So... without any further adieu... here are this week's paintings. Hope you like them!

April 16 - Twins

April 17 - Thinking Spot

April 18 - Sunshine

April 19 - Ocean Sunset

April 20 - Dream Catcher

April 21 - Evening Stroll




April 22 - Brushstrokes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog