Total Pageviews

Monday, April 4, 2011

1995... the suspense is killing me!

Come on 2000!! So close... 1995 views of the blog and counting. This makes me happy. Bet you couldn't tell. :)

Tonight's painting was on the turntable again... it's a rainbow in concentric circles. Had a hard time naming it without calling it Rainbow... so went with "Colour Wheel". Not overly original or creative, but it's the colours in the colour wheel, and it was done on a spinning wheel, so I figured it works. :)

Still debating how to sell these paintings. I'm open to suggestions. I was originally thinking one big sale at the end of the year, but then I'd miss out on the Christmas angle, plus, who wants to spend money in January right after Christmas?? So... maybe we'll do something online, sort of a pre-sale sale... so anyone who really really wants a particular painting can call dibs, and then maybe do a couple of sales, or rent a table at the farmer's market for the month of December... or maybe the community booth at the mall... or or or. So many options!!

Help!

Ok, that's my two cents for the day... or tuppence as I like to say. :) Hmm... I might have been reading Dr. Seuss too much. Is that even possible? Have a wonderful day... Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog