Total Pageviews

Friday, April 15, 2011

Fifteen Weeks and Going Strong

Twenty countries (France & Hong Kong too since the 9th!)... one hundred and five paintings... this is incredible! What a thrill this is to see this project growing and spreading around the world. :) In life there are always ups and downs, and this has been 100% up for me, so thank you!!

Tonight I did a painting inspired by some metal wall art I saw while shopping with my family this past week. We were filling up some spare time before heading to the airport to fly home, and I couldn't resist checking out all the patterns and leafy motifs. My grandmother was very into gardening... sadly my thumbs are not green... and so this seemed like a good tribute to a great lady.

Here are the pictures of this week's work with links to the relevant blog posts. As opposed to the usual week, some of the paintings will be linked to the same post as I had to paint ahead a fair bit. Apologies, but I just couldn't see how I'd be painting while away. Anyway, hope you like them!

April 9 - Friendly Flags

April 10 - Enchanted Garden

April 11 - Blue Bayou

April 12 - Bluegrass

April 13 - Violet Vine

April 14 - Tiny Tree
April 15 - Take a Bough

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful paintings! We would like to call dibs on buying Enchanted Garden (if you're allowing dibs to be called).

    ReplyDelete
  2. All beautiful. I am intrigued with the flags! very cool.
    Will you paint a grandmother inspired image, Jo? Or have you already?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Serves me right to look at paintings before reading the post. DUH! :)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog