Total Pageviews

Friday, December 30, 2011

Week 52 The Grand Finale

Whew!! It's twenty to one in the morning, so technically it is December 31st! I had a burst of energy tonight so I did two paintings. Plus, I figured with New Year's Eve I'd be pretty busy so it'd be nice to have this all wrapped up. :) I'm very excited about this post... and sad... and oh, to sum it all up in words would cheapen it I think.

Needless to say, this has been quite an amazing whirlwind of a year in so many ways. Thank you for being a part of it! This won't be my last blog post since I still have many paintings to sell, but it is my last post with pictures. After this... any painting I do is going to be for me. I think I might take a day or two off! :)

So, here are weeks 51 and 52 to finish it up. I'll probably post again tomorrow night when I've had a chance to formulate my feelings into semi-coherent thoughts. Until then, enjoy:
December 17 - Itty Bitty
December 18 - Owl
December 19 - Penguin
December 20 - Forest
December 21 - Purple Whip
December 22 - Ice Age Fingerprint
December 23 - Autumn Sunset
December 24 - Sunny Splash
December 25 - Heartstrings
December 26 - Rainbow Rush
December 27 - Two Blue
December 28 - Whisper
December 29 - Cats
December 30 - Blue Lagoon
December 31 - New Year's Eve
And now, thanks to my slow computer, it's five to one... so good night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog