Total Pageviews

Friday, December 16, 2011

50th Week! Second Last Weekly Post

Fifty Weeks!! I feel like I should be having a party or something... so close to the end of the year and what an amazing day this has been!

Chris let me sleep in this morning... what a guy, eh? He took care of both kids, got them all ready and off to daycare. They did come up to say bye to me and it was so sweet... they were full of smiles, cuteness, and hugs. Then I went back to sleep for a bit... needed it, believe me!

At 10am CTV reporter Jill Matthews and the camera operator (I'm so sorry I've forgotten his name!!) came by to do an interview. That was pretty cool. They were both really nice and I'm SO excited that it's going to be on Live at 5 next week!! Someone please tape it as I won't be able to see it!

Then, Chris and I went out to do a bit of last minute Christmas shopping for the kids. We even took advantage of the opportunity to go out for lunch together! Love impromptu dates! Then back home just in time to meet with CBC reporter Yvonne Colbert, camera operator Steve, and a very lovely intern who I'm very embarrassed to say I've forgotten her name too. She bought a painting too so it's doubly bad that I can't remember. I want to say Stephanie, but that's my sister's name, so now I'm not sure. Sorry!!! I blame the strep throat. Can I do that?

After that very fun interview we had a visit from some friends... who bought today's painting (and made me sign the front of it!)... Chris picked up the kids, we had some supper and playtime, then it was off to bed for the little ones and a bit of relaxing for us.

It's funny... it was a really good day, but I feel exhausted now! Not too tired though... at least, not so tired I can't post this week's paintings! My apologies for Little Quack... it seems I did not take a photo before selling it, so I had to find a picture that had it in it. The angle is terrible... but you can get the general idea! So, here you are... week 50: Enjoy!

December 10 - Golden Moment

December 11 - Zen

December 12 - Little Quack

December 13 - Ovie

December 14 - Anxiety Attack

December 15 - Sunset Branches
December 16 - 350

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog